We are looking for an Assistant Manager to work alongside our existing Manager, and Supervisor to contribute to and manage the day to day running of the restaurant and lead the team to success with hands on involvement of each service.
$35 - $42 per hour
Harrisons is located within the iconic, Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas and operates 7 days per week delivering unforgettable dining experiences to a local and interstate clientele.
The successful applicant will have:
- a minimum of three years experience in a supervisory position within a restaurant and available 38 hours per week (evening work);
- a strong and proven background in all aspects and areas of front of house restaurant operations;
- a desire for career progression;
- a strong ability to lead a successful; service operationally and financially experience with stock control;
- ability to understand and implement financial targets set by management.
You are a details oriented person who takes pride in maintaining a consistently high standard; you are energetic and passionate about providing unforgettable service and dining experiences; you have the ability to operate successfully in a continuous improvement environment; you are committed to excellence; you have the confidence, charisma, experience and maturity to communicate in a sincere and effective way to both clients and colleagues to build long term trust and positive relationships.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career in the hospitality and tourism industry within an iconic Port Douglas brand, please send industry relevant CV and references via email.