We are seeking a Sommelier to lead guest beverage service and experience as well as day to day F&B team mentoring and wine list maintenance.
This is an opportunity to join a team with growth opportunities and career progression.
AWSET Level 3 or equivalent qualification required.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Provide an all-round memorable experience to guests, supporting all team members while working on the floor directly serving guests
- Ensure guest satisfaction in delivering quality beverage service and recommendations
- Maintain highest personal level of wine, grower and supplier knowledge and remain up to date with latest products, influences, growing regions, vintages.
- Share wine knowledge with and mentor the F&B team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of wine list, wine list products and restaurant service and beverage operational systems
- Maximise beverage sales
- Assist in wine list maintenance
You are a details oriented person with a good well-rounded ability in hospitality who takes pride in maintaining a consistently high standard; you are energetic and passionate about providing unforgettable service and dining experiences; you have the ability to operate successfully in a continuous improvement environment; you are committed to excellence; you have the confidence, charisma, experience and maturity to communicate in a sincere and effective way to both clients and colleagues to build long term trust and positive relationships.
To apply, send industry relevant CV and references via email.